Unidec is hiring qualified and experienced Electronics Engineering Technologists.
Unidec is a Newtown Square, Pennsylvania based international electronic service company providing service for over two decades. We repair highly specialized industrial robotics electronics equipment used in critical applications for major electronics manufacturers worldwide. If you are looking to further your electronics technology knowledge and skills; our on the job classroom training, computer based training and hands-on apprenticeship in our dynamic lab setting is just the place for you.
Unidec is currently seeking a qualified candidate to work in our lab facility as an Electronics Engineering Technologists. Use of digital multimeters (DVM), oscilloscope, logic analyzer, in-circuit-test and functional test equipment to diagnose, repair and test. Some light soldering, desoldering of through-hole (PTH) and surface mount device (SMD).
Your job duties will include troubleshooting and repair of complex automation system controls and circuits to the component level. You will from time to time assist on development and or modification of diagnostic software that is part of our combinational test equipment, in circuit test (ICT), functional test (FT) and built in self test (BIST).
To qualify, you must have:
- A minimum 2-year degree or equivalent in electronics engineering technology.
- A Bachelors in Applied Engineering Technology (AET) degree a big plus.
- 2 years experience troubleshooting and repair or related course work.
- Practical understanding of analog and digital circuits.
- Familiar with printed circuit boards, soldering, desoldering and SMT rework.
- Familiar with Power supplies (PWM switchmode and Series and shunt regulators).
- Familiar with Servo drives (brushless and DC servo drives).
Employment benefits include:
- Company co-paid major medical health insurance, prescription drug program, dental insurance.
- Company paid vacation, holidays and personal days.
- On the job training.
Part-time and Full time positions available with flexible daytime hours Monday through Friday.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience, apply now!
Please email resume to job [@] unidec.com or fax it to 610-353-3722.
Unidec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.